This mask was inspired by fabric strike offs from The Fabric Cottage. What are fabric strike offs? Read about being a fabric tester here!
The Seattle Sleep Mask can be made with woven fabric or knit fabric (a filler is recommended when using knit fabric).
What you get:
You get a zipped file that includes the following:
- Vivid, clear and high quality picture tutorial depicting each step.
- Easy to understand language and definitions.
- Video tutorials for sewing and pattern page assembly.
A0 paper size pattern pieces
- Pattern pieces that you print at a store.
- Layers Feature
Trimless (no cut) Letter and A4 size pattern pieces
- Pattern pieces that you print at home.
- Pages do not need to be trimmed to assemble.
- Layers Feature
- US Letter and A4 paper compatible
Optimized Projector File
- 1" grid layer for calibration.
- 4 cm grid layer for calibration.
- Big and bold readable text.
- Large margins for easy scrolling.
Access to Rain City's inclusive sewing support and community Facebook Group
- Human Rights are not up for debate in Rain City's sewing group. In this group: Black Lives Matter, science is real, no person is illegal, love is love, trans rights matter. While you may not agree with what Rain City stands for to be a member of this group you must be mindful to respect the beliefs of this group.
- Join us in our Facebook sewing group! Share your creations, ask questions, be the first to know about tester calls and more!
Variations & Sizes:
2T - Adult
Tools & Materials:
Required Tools & Materials:
Adobe Reader + Printer + Paper + Tape
- Woven or knit fabrics
NOTE: It's recommended to use a filler when using knit for the front and back pieces to avoid wavy edges.
Sewing Machine + Stretch Needles + Thread
Pins or Clips
Scissors or Rotary Wheel with Cutting Mat
Optional Tools & Materials:
Files are locked. You are not purchasing editable files.
File sharing of the PDF pattern, including the instruction and pattern pieces, is prohibited. However, it's totally fine to sell what you've made using this pattern. Just remember no file sharing.
To purchase a pattern you are required to create an account. This is so that you don't need to worry about losing your pattern because it will be safely stored in your account here at Rain City. In addition to that whenever there is an update to a pattern you've purchased you will have direct access to it in your account. How great is that, right?