Captain Cup Sleeve PDF Sewing Pattern | Disposable Cup Size 12oz. and 16oz
This sleeve uses Velcro to make it adjust to fit 12oz and 16oz hot and COLD drink cups.
This sleeve can be made with either knit or woven fabric and it requires fusible interfacing and 3/4 wide Velcro (hook and loop).
This pattern is the perfect beginner pattern as the seam allowance is shown on the pattern piece and can be cut away from the pattern piece and traced onto the fabric.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a digital product, not a finished garment, and cannot be returned/refunded. This is a beginner level PDF sewing pattern for knit or woven fabrics.
What you get:
You get a zipped file that includes the following:
- Vivid, clear and high quality picture tutorial depicting each step.
- Easy to understand language and definitions.
- Video tutorials for sewing and pattern page assembly.
Trimless (no cut) Letter and A4 size pattern pieces
- Pattern pieces that you print at home.
- Pages do not need to be trimmed to assemble.
- Layers Feature
- US Letter and A4 paper compatible
Optimized Projector File
- 1" grid layer for calibration.
- 4 cm grid layer for calibration.
- Big and bold readable text.
- Large margins for easy scrolling.
Access to Rain City's inclusive sewing support and community Facebook Group
- Human Rights are not up for debate in Rain City's sewing group. In this group: Black Lives Matter, science is real, no person is illegal, love is love, trans rights matter. While you may not agree with what Rain City stands for to be a member of this group you must be mindful to respect the beliefs of this group.
- Join us in our Facebook sewing group! Share your creations, ask questions, be the first to know about tester calls and more!
Confident Beginner - Able to sew a straight stitch using a sewing machine
Variations & Sizes:
The fusible interfacing can be replaced with Insul-Bright Batting to insulate against heat.
12 oz. and 16 oz. disposable drinking cups. The hook and loop make this sleeve adjustable.
Tools & Materials:
Required Tools & Materials:
Adobe Reader for Desktop + Printer + Paper + Tape
Fabric: 13" wide (across grain) X 12" tall (with grain)
Hook and Loop: 6" long X 3/4" Wide
Fabric Chalk/Marker or other method to mark the fabric
Sewing Machine + Stretch Needles + Thread
Pins or Clips
Scissors or Rotary Wheel with Cutting Mat
Optional Tools & Materials:
Files are locked. You are not purchasing editable files.
File sharing of the PDF pattern, including the instruction and pattern pieces, is prohibited. However, it's totally fine to sell what you've made using this pattern. Just remember no file sharing.
To purchase a pattern you are required to create an account. This is so that you don't need to worry about losing your pattern because it will be safely stored in your account here at Rain City. In addition to that whenever there is an update to a pattern you've purchased you will have direct access to it in your account. How great is that, right?