The Star Stuffy PDF Sewing pattern is a fun and quick sew for beginners this holiday season. A simple shape is sewn with an opening for stuffing. Once filled the hole is sewn shut and then you are all set to decorate your star!
This pattern is only the pattern pieces. For sewing directions, please see above video sew-a-long.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a digital product, not a finished garment, and cannot be returned/refunded.
What you get:
You get a zipped file that includes the following:
Trimless (no cut) Letter and A4 size pattern pieces
- Pattern pieces that you print at home.
- Pages do not need to be trimmed to assemble.
- Layers Feature
- US Letter and A4 paper compatible
Optimized Projector File
- 1" grid layer for calibration.
- 4 cm grid layer for calibration.
- Big and bold readable text.
- Large margins for easy scrolling.
Access to Rain City's inclusive sewing support and community Facebook Group
- Human Rights are not up for debate in Rain City's sewing group. In this group: Black Lives Matter, science is real, no person is illegal, love is love, trans rights matter. While you may not agree with what Rain City stands for to be a member of this group you must be mindful to respect the beliefs of this group.
- Join us in our Facebook sewing group! Share your creations, ask questions, be the first to know about tester calls and more!
Confident Beginner - Able to sew a straight stitch using a sewing machine
Variations & Sizes:
Small, Medium, Large
Tools & Materials:
Adobe Reader for Desktop + Printer + 3 Sheets of Paper + Tape
1/4 yard felt for small and medium
3/8 yard felt for the large
Polyfil or other stuffing such as fabric scraps
Embellishments, such as: pompoms, ricrac, fabric paint, glue for decorating, glitter, lace
Sewing Machine + Stretch Needles + Thread
Pins or Clips
Scissors or Rotary Wheel with Cutting Mat
Files are locked. You are not purchasing editable files.
File sharing of the PDF pattern, including the instruction and pattern pieces, is prohibited. However, it's totally fine to sell what you've made using this pattern. Just remember no file sharing.
To purchase a pattern you are required to create an account. This is so that you don't need to worry about losing your pattern because it will be safely stored in your account here at Rain City. In addition to that whenever there is an update to a pattern you've purchased you will have direct access to it in your account. How great is that, right?
Copyright 2019 Rain City Pattern Company, Lions & Tigers & Blair LLC, All Rights Reserved