The Paw-rific PDF Sewing pattern is a fun and quick sew for beginners this holiday season. This stocking is lined and has a loop so that it can be hung from the chimney with care. The "paw" pieces are included as an .svg file so that you can use your cutting machine to cut them out if you'd like. The "paw" pieces are also included in the PDF pattern file for those that want them that way.
This file only includes the pattern pieces (with a quick sew guide in that file) and the .svg cut file! You'll need to either read the tutorial here or watch the above video for sewing directions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a digital product, not a finished garment, and cannot be returned/refunded.
What you get:
You get a zipped file that includes the following:
Trimless (no cut) Letter and A4 size pattern pieces
- Pattern pieces that you print at home.
- Pages do not need to be trimmed to assemble.
- Layers Feature
- US Letter and A4 paper compatible
Optimized Projector File
- 1" grid layer for calibration.
- 4 cm grid layer for calibration.
- Big and bold readable text.
- Large margins for easy scrolling.
Access to Rain City's inclusive sewing support and community Facebook Group
- Human Rights are not up for debate in Rain City's sewing group. In this group: Black Lives Matter, science is real, no person is illegal, love is love, trans rights matter. While you may not agree with what Rain City stands for to be a member of this group you must be mindful to respect the beliefs of this group.
- Join us in our Facebook sewing group! Share your creations, ask questions, be the first to know about tester calls and more!
Confident Beginner - Able to sew a straight stitch using a sewing machine
Variations & Sizes:
Cut file (.svg) included for the paw pieces
Tools & Materials:
Required Tools & Materials:
Adobe Reader + Printer + 4 Sheets of Paper + Tape
1 Yard Total Woven Fabric
1/8 Yard Fusible Interfacing for paw pieces that are fabric
Sewing Machine + Stretch Needles + Thread
Pins or Clips
Scissors or Rotary Wheel with Cutting Mat
Files are locked. You are not purchasing editable files.
File sharing of the PDF pattern, including the instruction and pattern pieces, is prohibited. However, it's totally fine to sell what you've made using this pattern. Just remember no file sharing.
To purchase a pattern you are required to create an account. This is so that you don't need to worry about losing your pattern because it will be safely stored in your account here at Rain City. In addition to that whenever there is an update to a pattern you've purchased you will have direct access to it in your account. How great is that, right?