The Kingdome Jersey Tee is a great pattern if you're looking to make a football jersey style shirt. It's sporty look lends itself well to all types of kids. The finished measurement chart and directions for blending sizes make this pattern super easy to sew!
Enjoy the latest in accessibility features with Audio Text! Open the Instruction File in Adobe Reader and then select the audio icon next to the text you want to hear and a player will appear. Double click play to listen and pause to stop.
Check out the Kingdome Tee Lookbook!
Able to sew a stretch and straight stitch with a sewing machine.
2T, 3T, 4, 5, 6, 6X, 7, 8, 10, 12,14, 16 (see size chart for more details)
Tools & Materials:
Adobe Reader + Printer + Paper + Tape
Fabric Chalk/Marker or other method to mark the fabric
Sewing Machine + Stretch Needles + Thread
Pins or Clips
Scissors or Rotary Wheel with Cutting Mat
- Knit, 4-way, 25% stretch across grain: interlock jersey, single jersey
- Fiber content: any + spandex
Optional Tools & Materials:
Serger (overlock) Machine
Zipped File Includes:
- 26 page instruction
- Vivid picture tutorial detailing each step, perfect for a beginner.
- Interactive Navigation Tabs (Adobe Reader Required)
- Accessibility Feature: Audio Captions - select the audio button to have the text read to you. (Adobe Reader Required)
A0 paper size pattern pieces
- Layers feature
Letter and A4 size pattern pieces
- Layers feature
- Trimless pages
Special Landscape Projector File
- Layers Feature
- 1" Grid Layer
- 4 cm Grid Layer
- No page lines on Projector File
File sharing of the PDF pattern, including the instruction and pattern pieces, is prohibited. However, it's totally fine to sell what you've made using this pattern. Just remember no file sharing.
To purchase a pattern you are required to create an account. This is so that you don't need to worry about losing your pattern because it will be safely stored in your account here at Rain City. In addition to that whenever there is an update to a pattern you've purchased you will have direct access to it in your account. How great is that, right?
Find us on Social Media:
- Join us in our Facebook sewing group! Share your creations, ask questions, be the first to know about tester calls and more!
- @RainCityPatternCompany on Instagram to share with us your awesome sews!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
Try a Rain City pattern for free: