Baby Midriff and Bummie Set | Infant Sizes XS-XL
This FREE baby midriff tee and bummie set is the perfect outfit for summer! Such a quick sew and makes the perfect baby shower or sprinkle gift!
This PDF pattern only has the pattern pieces but the directions can be found via the instruction button below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a digital product, not a finished garment, and cannot be returned/refunded. This is a beginner level PDF sewing pattern for knit fabrics.
What you get:
You get a zipped file that includes the following:
Trimless (no cut) Letter and A4 size pattern pieces
- Pattern pieces that you print at home.
- Pages do not need to be trimmed to assemble.
- Layers Feature
- US Letter and A4 paper compatible
Optimized Projector File
- 1" grid layer for calibration.
- 4 cm grid layer for calibration.
- Big and bold readable text.
- Large margins for easy scrolling.
Access to Rain City's inclusive sewing support and community Facebook Group
- Human Rights are not up for debate in Rain City's sewing group. In this group: Black Lives Matter, science is real, no person is illegal, love is love, trans rights matter. While you may not agree with what Rain City stands for to be a member of this group you must be mindful to respect the beliefs of this group.
- Join us in our Facebook sewing group! Share your creations, ask questions, be the first to know about tester calls and more!
Confident Beginner - Able to sew a stretch and straight stitch with a sewing machine.
Variations and Sizes:
Xs, Small, Medium, Large, Xl
2 hours or less
Tools & Materials:
Required Tools & Materials:
Adobe Reader for Desktop + Printer + Paper + Tape
- 1 yard jersey knit fabric, 4-way stretch, 95% Cotton/5% Spandex
- 1/2 yard rib knit fabric, 4-way stretch, 95% Cotton/5% Spandex
Sewing Machine + Stretch Needles + Thread
Pins or Clips
Fabric Marker or Chalk
Scissors or Rotary Wheel with Cutting Mat
Optional Tools & Materials:
Files are locked. You are not purchasing editable files.
File sharing of the PDF pattern, including the instruction and pattern pieces, is prohibited. However, it's totally fine to sell what you've made using this pattern. Just remember no file sharing.
To purchase a pattern you are required to create an account. This is so that you don't need to worry about losing your pattern because it will be safely stored in your account here at Rain City. In addition to that whenever there is an update to a pattern you've purchased you will have direct access to it in your account. How great is that, right?