Easiest Scrunchie Video Tutorial!
I'm a fan of video tutorials and I know a lot of you all are, too. So for you, here's the Easiest Scrunchie VIDEO Tutorial!
What you'll need:
1. A piece of fabric at least 18" X 4"
2. Three cones of thread - I like to use Woolley Nylon in my loopers.
3. Hair tie
6. Clips or pins
7. Sewing Machine or a needle and thread for hand sewing
8. Safety Glasses - Look, I don't know about you, but I like to protect my eyes when using machinery, I suppose this habit was built into me during my brief stint as a marine machinist.
9. A serger that is capable of doing a rolled hem
Tip: Use your manufacturers instruction for how to set your machine up to do a rolled hem...YouTube also is a great resource if you need help with rolled hems. Here's the setup I use on my Brother 1034D.